Have an unforgettable Easter full of love and joy with special offers from Park Hyatt Saigon. Our cosy dining venues and world-class culinary offers will bring you a memorable experience in the heart of Saigon.
Easter Brunch on Sunday at Opera
12 noon to 3 pm on Sunday, 21 April 2019
Indulge in live Canadian lobster freshly poached and served to the table on ice with roasted butter, truffle mayonnaise and lemon. Whole roasted lamb is served from the live carving station while signature pasta and pizza can be ordered to the table. On Easter Day, kids will receive a handmade chocolate egg from our pastry team. There are three packages for you to choose from:
• Sapori A Tavola including soft drinks at VND 1,530,000* per person
• Il Pranzo Italiano including Bisol Belstar Prosecco DOC Brut, house wines, cocktails and soft drinks at VND 1,730,000* per person
• La Domenica Chic including Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Brut house wines, cocktails and soft drinks at VND 2,240,000* per person
Exquisite Easter Dinner at Square One
Sunday, 21 April 2019
This April, treat your family and loved ones to Square One to discover the special menu designed only for the occasion. The Easter menu starts with egg Florentine with mornay sauce, French croque Monsieur. Then, you are invited to enjoy grilled rack of lamb with green peas à la française and purée, jasmin and orange lamb jus. Dessert lovers will enjoy the chocolate mousse with pistachio financier and abricot sauce created by our talented chefs. The Easter menu is available on .
Easter High Tea Buffet at Park Lounge
2 to 5 pm on Saturday and Sunday, 20 and 21 April 2019
This April, get ready to be festive with a twist of Easter while you enjoy Afternoon High Tea Buffet with good friends and your loved ones at Park Lounge. You will discover mini lamb pies, quail egg and king crab caviar and nest custard lemon choux specially created and handcrafted by our Pastry Chef Frederic Guinot. Take your pick from among three packages:
• Park High Tea including one hot beverage at VND 620,000* per person
• Sparkling High Tea including free-flow Chandon Sparkling Brut and Cosmopolitan cocktail at VND 890,000* per person
• Champagne High Tea including one glass of Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin Brut, Yellow Label champagne at VND 990,000* per person
Easter Collection at The Pastry Boutique
15 to 21 April 2019
This month, our Pastry Chef Frederic Guinot introduces to you a range of Easter specialties at The Pastry Boutique.
- Praline lime nest cake ( VND 150,000* per portion or VND 680,000* per S-sized cake)
- Chocolate mousse, pistachio financier, apricot jelly (VND 150,000* per portion)
- Chocolate Easter eggs ( VND 400,000* per big-sized egg and VND 315,000* per small-sized egg)
All prices are subject to 5% service charge and then 10% VAT.
Please contact email@example.com for information.